Politics Anambra Elections 2015 – 23 Candidates, Five Major Players

Vunderkind

Social Member
It is only two days to the Anambra 2015 Gubernatorial elections 2015, and five candidates out of the 23 have come out as ‘primus inter pares.’

The 23 candidates (along with their political parties) are:
Okeke Chika Jerry (AA)
Chukwuemeka Nwankwo (ACCORD)
Dr Ifeatu Ekelem (ACD)
Engr Anthony Anene (ACPN)
Comrade Aaron Igweze (AD)
Chief Anayo Arinze (ADC)
Patrick Chukwuka Ibeziako (APA)
Senator Chris Ngige (APC)
Chief Willie Obiano (APGA)
Chief Austin Nwangwu (CPP)
Chijioke Geofrey Ndubuisi (DPP)
Christian Ikechukwu Otti (ID)
Chief Dennis Nwaforka Oguge (KOWA)
Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah (LP)
Pastor Simon Okafor (MPPP)
Okoknkwo Webster (NCP)
Prince Leonard Uchendu (NNPP)
Nicholas Ukachukwu (PDP)
Godwin Ezeemo (PPA)
Hon Basil Ijedinma (PPN)
Onuarah Onyeachonam (SDP)
Barr Okoye Godson (UDP)
Prince Akaneebu Ogochukwu (UPP)

The Five Strong Men

A debate conducted by the Nigeria Elections Debate Group (NEDG) tested the strengths and agendas of the governorship aspirants, and out of the 23, four made it to the final round.

The debate began in Awka on the 29th of October, and ended on the 1st of November, 2013.

The four candidates who came out on top are:

Mr. Tony Nwoye of People’s Democratic Party

Senator Chris Ngige of All Progressives Congress (APC)

Chief Willie Obiano of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and

Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah of Labour Party (LP)

A fifth and close runner in this race is Mr Godwin Ezeemo of Progressive People’s Alliance (PPA).

Photos and Quotes from the Debate

ngige9a.gif

Chris Ngige: I intend to construct a stadium because Anambra needs sporting facilities to develop, especially in Awka.
I promise to pay the minimum wage with relativity

Patrick-Ifeanyi.jpg

Ifeanyi Ubah: The promotion of administrative justice and the independence of the judiciary would be key issues in fighting corruption.
As a Youth Ambassador of Soccer, I will promote sports if elected.
1236524_1377218769165512_1860876447_n.jpg

Willie Obiano: If elected, my administration will have zero tolerance for corruption.
Sports is the key to the development strategy of my party.
GodwinInterview.png

Godwin Ezeemo: Value re-orientation of the people will be paramount to my administration if elected.
I will introduce new measures in the civil service that will encourage people to do the right things.

images

Tony Nwoye: I will revolutionize the state if elected. I assure the people of Anambra of adequate security of lives and property.

I can easily reduce them to 3 : Chris Ngige, Ifeanyi Ubah and Willie Obiano. INEC needs to deregister more political parties; they serve no function other than causing unnecessary confusion.

I can easily reduce them to 3 : Chris Ngige, Ifeanyi Ubah and Willie Obiano. INEC needs to deregister more political parties; they serve no function other than causing unnecessary confusion.

Do you know how important it is to be the governor aspirant for the ABCD Party? I will seat in front of you in church :)

Front seat in church? With stolen money....The Christian God is really merciful

Back