Politics APC Sends Out Warning To Sraraki

A

abujagirl

Sani Zorro, a member of the House of Representatives on Thursday in Abuja told newsmen that the All Progressives Congress, APC will punish Senate President, Bukola Saraki and other members who participated in the National assembly rebellion.

APC.jpg

He said, ''I can assure you as a colleague and a member of the House of Representatives that we are satisfied by the explanation by the chairman of the party on measures itemised,” Mr. Zorro said. “First to clean up the mess, manage the crisis, de-escalate the tension and achieve early solution to the emerging political brouhaha.

''Let me also say that as far as the leadership of the APC and the membership of the APC and the political leaders are concerned this is not beyond management. I can assure you that those who masterminded the crisis, who thought they are going to benefit politically from it, will be surprised. APC will bounce back for so many reasons.

''As for those who went for an unholy marriage with another rival of the APC, well, apparently, they have done it out of desperation. It is also clear that any of them put their self-interest first before that of the party. We have decided to remain loyal to the party because we have seen this kind of situation before''.

Back