Politics Buhari Grants Amnesty to Obasanjo,Jonathan,Only New Offenders Will Be Probed

A

abujagirl

Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC has granted amnesty to all past leaders of the country including former President Olusegun Obasanjo and President Goodluck Jonathan.

THE SUN reported that Buhari made the amnesty declaration in Kaduna on Wednesday. Speaking in Hausa, Buhari said, ''On the issue of past corrupt leaders facing trials in various courts across the country, I would allow the courts to decide on those cases, but whoever that is indicted of corruption between 1999 to the time of swearing-in, would be pardoned. I am going to draw a line, anybody who involved himself in corruption after I assume office, will face the music''.

He urged the crowd to collect their PVCs and vote APC, ''If you don’t want to continue to suffer, to be enslaved and reduced to mere paupers, then vote APC from the presidential through to even House of Assembly candidates in the forthcoming elections. “The stealing is continuing, bad leadership is continuing and it is a must that these must change. This is that I have provided myself as a sacrificial lamb for the change.

#Buhari #APC #Obasanjo

Buhari suave look.png

Back