Politics Buhari - My Certificate Was Never an Issue the Last 3 Times I contested, Why Now?

A

abujagirl

Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC has finally spoken on the certificate scandal plaguing his campaign; THIS DAY reports.

Speaking from the Rivers State Governor's Lodge, Abuja, Buhari said, ''Why didn’t Nigerians ask when I contested three times under the same rules set by the INEC whether the basic educational qualification had been met and I was allowed to contest all these elections because my certificate was in order.

''There are individuals who wrote to the United States War College and the college responded and it was published by some of your papers. So really, this desperation for misinformation that is being passed around will do nobody any good because our minds are being diverted from the serious issues of corruption and incompetence by the PDP''.

#PDP #APC #Buhari

Muhammad Okechukwu Buhari.jpg

All the blame should go to GEJ for his failure to live up to expectations, that is why millions of Nigerians now consider someone who ruled 30 years ago as the messiah.

If GEJ a Ph.D holder had performed as expected, only a few would talk about Buhari let alone his qualifications.

As it seems now, even if Buhari presented a LAWMA bill as certificate millions of Nigerians will vote for him.

Back