Buhari's Certificate Saga Sparks Massive Certificate Collection Across Nigeria

L

LequteMan

Nigeria- The current saga about APC's presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari has caused a certificate collection rush in schools especially in Nigeria's South West, Tribune reports:

In some schools visited by Saturday Tribune in Lagos, Oyo and Osun states, it was learnt that in the last one week, there had been an unusual increase in the number of old people either turning up personally or sending proxies to collect their certificates.

A senior newspaper editor based in Lagos, who did not want her name mentioned, confirmed to Saturday Tribune that she sent her sister to Baptist Girls High School, Osogbo, Osun State, to inquire on how she could collect her school certificate which had been with the school since 1983 (32 years ago).

“I never though I would need it because I used the statement of results I got from the school in 1983 for admission into the university. I never really gave it a thought until this Buhari matter came up. I have sent my sister to my alma mater. She met quite a number of others with the same mission there on Thursday. We are required to bring a passport photograph, the statement of result and a letter of authorisation for the proxy to collect it on my behalf,” she told Saturday Tribune on Friday.

click here to read more

#WAEC #Nigeria #Buhari

Mohammadu_Buhari_5.jpg

[USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP] @personal accounts Have You Collected Your Own Certificate???

Back