Politics David Mark Declares Support For Tambuwal

A

abujagirl

Senate President, David Mark has joined hundreds of Nigerians to condemn the withdrawal of the security aides of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal.

According to PUNCH, on Wednesday, in solidarity with the house of representatives, the senate abruptly adjourned sitting without taking decision on any issue.

Speaking before the adjournment, Mark said, "We are not to interfere in the internal affairs of each house. However, as the Chairman of the National Assembly, I cannot fold my arms or pretend that all is well about the current crisis.

"I am therefore going to do all I can to resolve the current impasse. Furthermore, the matter is already in a court of law, we cannot therefore discuss the issues here. I want to assure all of you that I will do the needful to protect and defend the legislature at all costs".

Tambuwal's security details were withdrawn on October 30 following his defection from the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

#Tambuwal #Mark #APC #PDP

david mark.jpg

Back