Politics Diezani Takes Medical Refuge In The UK

A

abujagirl

Nigeria's petroleum minister, Diezani Alison Madueke has allegedly fled the country to the United Kingdom.

NewsPost247 reports that Diezani who left the country on grounds of ill health and seeking treatment abroad might escape to a safe haven from the UK. The online news site claims she fled after her failure to get President Jonathan and ex-Head of state, Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar secure a soft landing deal for her from Gen Buhari last weekend.

When contacted to confirm the Minister’s whereabout, one of her aides who pleaded for anonymity confirmed Mrs Alison-Madueke indeed left the country. The aide also said that so far no one knows when the minister will return.

Following Muhammadu Buhari's anti-corruption stance, many are predicting a rough road ahead for Diezani who has been plagued with one too many scandals.

#Buhari #Diezani

alison diezani madueke.jpg

Nigerians has to admire this smart lady. She knows when the chips are down. She probably held herself back from having a heart attack when Jega was reading results.

She has not "Fled" yet. Let's not get ahead of ourselves; she'll be back. She of all people would not forget the Buhari Vs Umaru Dikko saga - yes I know Buhari is now
democratic but you get my point.

She indeed suddenly got I'll; who wouldn't? After hearing that reports and records would soon be made available to a Buhari

Back