Politics Fayose is a Disgrace and Misfortune to Ekiti People – Rep Suleiman

kemi

Social Member
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has come under attack again, this time from a federal lawmakers who believes the people of Ekiti state deserve more.

fayose.jpg

The chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Tertiary Education, Aminu Suleiman, has said that the people of Ekiti State were unlucky to have Governor Ayo Fayose as their leader.

Reacting to the constant criticisms and direct insults Fayose often throws at President Muhammadu Buhari, the lawmaker said the Ekiti State governor has exposed himself as unfit to occupy such a seat.

“It pains me a lot when a state that is reputed for academics and excellence; a state in Nigeria that has the highest number of professors, will be saddled with the misfortune of having an undignified politician as a governor. I share my pains with the majority of the people of Ekiti State, who find themselves in this misfortune.

“I join the Ekiti people in prayers that God Almighty will never allow them or any state, for that matter, produce as governor, somebody like Fayose because the man is making us a laughing stock in the international community,” he said.

Back