Sports I want to play for Nigeria at the World Cup - Odemwingie

9650-0934be5a60a7e3f85a4ba0f45144fffd.jpg
Nigerian striker Osaze Odemwingie has revealed his intentions to still play for the national team.

Odemwingie has not played for Nigeria since... Read More...

The rebel that wanted to hold the nation to ransom. Unfortunately for him.. they qualified without him. Now he will never get to play in the world cup. Unless Keshi is feeling like father Christmas 2014
a rebel in Nigerian football..hmm. I hope he doesn't play; what do I know about football? nothing except that I love to watch the guys who watch the game

Don't count your chicks yet,you might be surprised seeing him on the plane to Brazil.
I think not. His comments were very destructive. Even if Keshi wants to take him to Brazil, NFF will do everything in it's power to delete the thought/idea/fantasy from his head.

a rebel in Nigerian football..hmm. I hope he doesn't play; what do I know about football? nothing except that I love to watch the guys who watch the game
Puzzles me. Does it give you the kicks or are you constructing some kinda experiments? Peculiar.

We'll take our chances with Musa n Ideye. At least they don't have leaky mouths nor foggy minds.

We'll take our chances with Musa n Ideye. At least they don't have leaky mouths nor foggy minds.

He'd be a surplus to requirements even. We only need 3 men in the final third n we have enough legs, including those sitting on the bench.

He'd be a surplus to requirements even. We only need 3 men in the final third n we have enough legs, including those sitting on the bench.

Much as people would say Osaze is no longer needed in the Super Eagles,I strongly believes Stephen Keshi knows he would be a great addition to his side. Yes the pLayer made some mistakes,but like the saying goes "you don't throw away the baby with the bathwater." Not going into a panegyric for Osaze,but he would perfectly suit into Keshi's fluid 4-3-3 formation. Ahmed Musa with all due respect and his service to this country,does not hold a candle to Osaze. Imagine the prospect of having Moses,Emenike and Osaze in attack? it gives room for a lot of movement in the opponents goal area. The only thing hindering Osaze from coming back into the team is Keshi's pride of instilling "who's the boss"

Back