Politics I'll Never Stop Trying to Be President of Nigeria- Atiku

A

abujagirl

Nigeria's former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has said that he won't stop trying to be President.

According to THE SUN, addressing newsmen in Abuja on Tuesday, Atiku said, that to abandon the presidential race in the country would amount to a loss of hope in the redemption of the nation.

"How can I be discouraged? You are just asking me to give up on Nigeria. I don’t have any other place to go.”

"So, why should I give up on Nigeria? That is what you are asking me to do. I won’t give up until I can no longer have the capacity, the strength. I cannot give up on Nigeria.

Speaking on the issue of automatic ticket for aspirants, Atiku said, "Those canvassing automatic ticket are scared of contest. There is nothing like that in a democratic setting. It is not going to be possible. There is nothing like automatic ticket. Those saying that might have been coming from a political background that does not know contest.

"The APC as presently constituted cannot escape contest. There is no zoning, no allocation of offices. So, on what basis are we having automatic ticket?"

Other than Atiku, former presidential candidate of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), General Muhammadu Buhari and the Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Kwankwaso are expected to vie for the APC Presidential ticket.

#Atiku #Buhari #Kwankwaso #APC #Kano

atiku.jpg

VERY WELL SPOKEN SIR!
Atiku’s experience in business and governance, Will solve the unemployment, economic, political, social and security challenges facing the country.
Nigeria needs a bridge builder, a detribalized Nigerian with his foothold in all the six geo-political zones of the country and Atiku has shown to posses all this qualities and his contacts and connections within and outside this country will be of immense benefit to Nigerians.

VERY WELL SPOKEN SIR!
Atiku’s experience in business and governance, Will solve the unemployment, economic, political, social and security challenges facing the country.
Nigeria needs a bridge builder, a detribalized Nigerian with his foothold in all the six geo-political zones of the country and Atiku has shown to posses all this qualities and his contacts and connections within and outside this country will be of immense benefit to Nigerians.
uhm

Back