Metro Lagos: Teenager Kills Randy Boyfriend During Rape Scuffle

L

LequteMan

Nigeria - 18-year-old Kafayat Olawale, has been arrested by the Lagos Police for allegedly stabbing to death her boyfriend, Ojo Ijabike, 32 at Idimu Road, Alimosho.

Reports say Ijabike had attempted to forcefully have carnal knowledge of Kafayat which degenerated into a scuffle between them.

Kafayat was said to have stabbed the deceased in the heart, while the 32-year-old victim inflicted injuries on her.

The landlord of the house, who heard the noise, was said to have broken the locked door and met the duo lying in a pool of blood.

They were reportedly rushed to a private hospital in the area where Ijabike, an electrician, gave up the ghost.

According Kafayat’s boss at a hairdressing saloon, “she is a little girl and I often tried to guide her home whenever it was late in the night. She cannot hurt a fly.

“Ojo (Ijabike) bought her a phone and she brought it to the office that morning. He called her and said he forgot the charger at home, that she should come over to pick it.

“It was the charger she went to pick when he locked the door against her and wanted to sleep with her.”

A young man, who claimed to be the “real boyfriend of the suspect” since 2014, said the deceased was not in a relationship with Kafayat.

“But she kept telling me it was just a normal friendship. I tried my best to always please her, but I am aware the guy was also giving her money and gifts and I knew his intention was not pure.

“When he bought her the phone, I frowned at it. I was told it was on Friday when she was on her way to work that he called her to come over to his place to take the charger of the phone which he forgot to give her.

“That was how he wanted to take advantage of her and things went awry,” he said.

A worker at the hospital where Kafayat and Ojo were taken to said the deceased was still alive when he was brought to the hospital.

“When they were rushed here, they were both alive. We, however, observed that the man was stabbed in the heart region. He died soon after. The girl also sustained injuries. I learnt that it was after the girl stabbed him that he collected the knife and began stabbing her in anger,” the worker said.

A police source said the suspect was stabbed more than six times in her back, “the lady was also injured. She was first hospitalised before she was arrested.”

#Lagos #Idimu #Alimosho #Nigeria

policemen.jpg

Back