Entertainment Linda Ikeji Rants Endlessly on Social Network After Being Accused of Using Fake 'Hermes Birkin' Bag

A

abujagirl

On Tuesday, popular blogger Linda Ikeji was attacked on social network for posting a photo of a 'fake' Hermes Birkin handbag.

Linda Ikeji who rarely responds to social media comments, immediately took to reply the fans who called her Hermes Birkin a fake.

See the entire drama captured in screenshots:

fh.png
fh2.png
fh3.png
fh4.png
fh5.png
fh6.png
FH7.png
FH8.png
FH9.png
FH10.png

The insecurities of the insecure - o dear Linda you should have let it go now you will be accused of being a fake person with an alleged fake bag. It will all be forgotten by the weekend :) [USERGROUP=15]@News Hub Team[/USERGROUP]

The problem with new money is lack of decorum. You can a girl out of Ibadan but you cannot take the Ibadan out of her. What do i even know sef? I'm here looking for small change to buy ASOS brand. Somebody please epp me :(

The problem with new money is lack of decorum. You can a girl out of Ibadan but you cannot take the Ibadan out of her. What do i even know sef? I'm here looking for small change to buy ASOS brand. Somebody please epp me :(
Pull a Kanye and call out Nigerian Celebrities. BTW, Lindodo has haters sha to go to the extent of reporting to HERMES. Nigerians are wicked!

Back