Politics My defence, by Stella Oduah -Vanguard

A

abujagirl

The defence of the Aviation Minister, Princess Stella Oduah at the House of Representatives, Abuja, yesterday.

1.1 Let me first and foremost apologise for my inability to honour your invitation to appear before you on the last day the public hearing held. My non appearance was not borne out of disrespect to this Honourable House. Let me also thank the Honourable Committee for rescheduling my appearance to today.

1.2 The invitation to appear before this Honourable Committee was brought to my attention while I was on national assignment far away in the State of Israel to conclude negotiations and sign a Bilateral Air Service Agreement (BASA) on behalf of our dear country. I received the invitation with gratitude to God because of the promise of the opportunity it would afford me for Nigerians, and indeed the whole world, to hear my own side of the story.

SOURCE: Vanguard

Read more at http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/defence-stella-oduah/

images

@Lequte you should read this. Read the whole thing, and you will see that there is still a wide margin in which Stella Ofuah can still come out the hero and not the villain in this story.

She has spoken well, which is only natural. She needs to save her hide.

The truth will be out in the air soon.

Back