Metro Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone - Oshiomhole's Daughter Reacts to Public Censure

L

LequteMan

Nigeria - Daughter of newly wedded governor of Edo state, Winifred Isimakhome Oshiomhole, has reacted to the backslash her dad got from Nigerians for marrying Iara Fortes, a much younger woman.

In a phone interview she reportedly backed her father's decision and wished him the best in his marriage.

Oshiomholesdaughterweds9240x300.jpg

''I think my father has finally gotten the heart to move on and Nigerians should learn to respect his decision. I saw so many bad comments and my question is, this people don't even know half of the story and they just go about writing ignorantly''

On why she was absent, she says; "The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy."

#Nigeria #Oshiomhole #IaraFortes

Back