Politics No Amnesty For Boko Haram -Buhari

A

abujagirl

Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC on Thursday said that there will be no amnesty for boko haram terrorists if he's elected President of Nigeria.

Buhari made the disclosure during a question and answer session at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House, London.

When asked if there'll be amnesty for boko haram, Buhari said, ''I think I will not go to that office with that promise. I have said in my address how, at least 13,000 Nigerians have been killed by Boko Haram, how millions of them have been displaced and are now kept in different camps called Internally Displaced Persons camps.

''Schools have been burnt, there is so much disruption to normal life; people cannot farm and where they are able to farm, they cannot harvest. So, granting amnesty to Boko Haram will be unfair to the system''.

#Buhari #Chatham #APC #BokoHaram

buhari chatham1.jpg

Buhari is yet to convince many Nigerians that he's truly an honest man,as he wants us to believe..He seems to only appear "holier than thou"' only in looks and on paper,but not very real in real life.Number one,he's yet to clear some air surrounding his certificate and the forgery allegation.Two,he has consistently being doublespeaking in matters affecting national security.The first time Jonathan stepped up his game against insurgency,he condemned it as anti-north.He's always sympathized with and personally advocated amnesty for Boko Haram,in which even the Boko Haram named him(Buhari) as a representative because the faceless idiots wouldn't appear for negotiation.Nigerians are no fool for these political cabals who keep recycling theirselves in power,parading old tired sick weak men constantly traveling abroad with our money for treatment.Is tired old weak Buhari the best the country have got?Don't tell me a country of about 200 million don't have a better,youthful,credible candidate order than Mr,Buhari.Ofcourse we have,but the cabals would always prefer a weak mind they can control and possibly rule by proxy. These cabals and oil thieves are the real enemies of Nigeria.They keep thinking they can play on our intelligence.They are all enemies of the youths and enemies of all Nigerians who chant change just to change their own pockets and interests.More oil wells,more toll gates,more properties,more pounds and dollars for themselves.....That is the CHANGE they want.Not for we Nigerians but for their own family.Buhari should go and rest and enjoy his old age in peace.Nigerians have woken up.

Quite a mouthful. Kilode?

They are all corrupt. That's my say on the issue.

All Nigerian politicians are corrupt. Some more than the other however buh all are corrupt. All of them

Back