Politics OBJ/APC Romance : Soyinka Predicts Political Shipwreck

A

abujagirl

Following the recent visit of All Progressives Congress, APC, leaders to former President Olusegun Obasanjo,Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka has issued warnings of an impending political shipwreck.

A statement titled, "Shipwreck Ahead", warned that that Nigeria would need rescue operations if the APC intends to court Obasanjo to serve as a navigator for the ship of the state.

Soyinka's statement read, "An APC-led group, we understand, has been paying courtesy visits to former Heads of States. Would it be correct to state that their purpose is captured in the following Mission Statement? 'Tinubu added that the APC had resolved to rescue Nigeria, appealing to Obasanjo to lead the mission. We’re resolved and determined to rescue Nigeria. We want you as navigator'.

"If this attribution is correct, may I urge you, as an urgent public service, to advise families to begin the stockpiling of life-belts for the guaranteed crash. Don’t forget to alert the coastguards—ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States), AU (African Union), UNO (United Nations Organization) etc, to be on the alert for possible salvage operations. If General Sani Abacha were alive today, would he also have been on the ship’s complement? As Captain perhaps?".

Soyinka is one of the most ardent Critics of former President Obasanjo.

upload_2013-12-23_8-27-2.png

LMAO, Thanks Soyinka, we are all prepared, as for me and my family not sure we will be in Nigeria come 2015 except these nonsense ends

Back