Metro [PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult in Lagos

A

abujagirl

The Nigerian Police force has arrested suspected members of a lesbian cult group in Lagos.

lesbo.jpg

The lesbian cult was discovered last week, in Oto-Owori area, Ijanikin, Lagos State, when a 16-year-old member of the famous Abogun family, was caught attempting to sneak out of the house with some items demanded by her cult members. After she was apprehended by her parents the teenagers making shocking confessions to her parents who then alerted the police.

According to VANGUARD, while confessing the unnamed teenager said, ''it was Tope who introduced me into lesbianism and cultism early last year. On Friday, at about 7-8pm, I received a call from Tope that I should bring my red jacket, which is the cult uniform and a jack-knife for her. While I was attempting to sneak out of the house to meet her, I was accosted by my brothers who checked the bag I was carrying and found the cult jacket and the jack-knife. They called on my parents who demanded to know how I got those items''.

Becoming lesbian partner

''Initially, she forced me into becoming her lesbian partner. She threatened me that if I failed to do it, my life was at stake. When I became her lover, we took a blood oath as Tope used a blade to cut my hand and licked the blood. She also cut her hand and asked me to lick the blood. She threatened that she must not see me with anyone, whether male or female but she was free to go out with others as she has other lovers. I have been her lover for over a year now and I became her lover before I completed my secondary education.
“After Tope introduced me to lesbianism, she forced me into their cult. The night I was initiated into Aiye cult, I was blindfolded. Members of the cult gave me a gun to take an oath, declaring that I would not reveal anything about the cult to anyone. They said if I ever revealed anything about the cult to anyone, the same gun that I used to take the oath would be used to take my life. Thereafter, about twenty of the males present at the initiation slept with me one after the other.

Click here to read more

Back