Sports READ: Leicester City Coach Ranieri's Comments After Beating Manchester City

L

LequteMan

Leicester City on Saturday defeated Manchester City 3-1 to extend their lead at the top of the premier league table.

Speaking to BBC Sport after the match, Claudio Ranieri said anything is possible.

"We played very, very compact and believed everything could be possible.

"We play without pressure because we don't have to win the league. We must enjoy. This league is so strange and now it is important to think about Arsenal.

"I want to wait until the end of April because I know the last matches are very tough. This is a fantastic moment for the Premier League, nobody knows who can win it.

"I hope my players didn't feel pressure. We have to enjoy, with a lot of confidence match after match and step by step."

"It is crazy. It is a crazy Premier League. It is a good result, the players played very well. We were never afraid. We wanted to win here.

"We scored a goal early and it is not easy to maintain the right concentration but we were concentrating because we respect Man City.

"The effort is a lot, now it is important the players recover because we spent a lot of energy. Sometimes we run more than a bull. We play every match as though it is the last match. Now we are very, very confident and it is important to think about Arsenal, we are ready to fight there.

"There are a lot of super teams now, we will try. Why not?"

Attachments

• Claudio-606625.jpg
    Claudio-606625.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Back