Politics Sahara: Documents Show Fani-Kayode Renting Crowd to Boo Buhari in London

Vunderkind

Social Member
The All Progressives Congress party has stated that London sources say that Femi Fani-Kayode, is organizing a paid protest against Buhari on Thursday when he would appear at Chatham House.

Buhari is scheduled to speak at 10am local time, on the topic: “Prospects for Democratic Consolidation in Africa: Nigeria's Transition”.

Sahara Reporters says: "Fani-Kayode’s mission is to create the impression that Nigerians are happy with President Goodluck Jonathan, and embarrass Gen. Buhari before the international community."

Click here to see document

upload_2015-2-26_10-20-45.png

If the president of Nigeria watches Fanikayode and Fayose to continue thier persecution of Gen. Buhari without being cautioned it will be correct to say these men are mere masquerades of the president Jonathan.
Taking the personality assassination to UK shows that thier persecution is against the Nigeria nation.

Come on... the president has been insulted by everyone over the past year... that is the freedom we all have and I hope will retain if the general gets the nod of the people after the elections.

" Let me say without sounding defensive that dictatorship goes with military rule, though some might be less dictatorial than others. I take responsibility for whatever happened under my watch" Gen Buhari.
Under a democratic system of government the freedom of speech is guaranteed and can only be curtailed if it infringed on other people's right.

That is simply not true in Nigeria. Several bloggers or Facebook citizens have been locked up for insulting their governors. My concern is that criticising the messiah buhari will be very difficult and you are on your own if you satirise anything to do with him. Well we do not have long to wait to find out

Back