Politics Saraki Vows Not to Return Back to PDP

L

LequteMan

Nigeria's senate president Dr. Bukola Saraki has said he won't be returning back to the Peoples' Democratic Party, The Cable reports.

sarakisen2.jpg

Describing insinuations that he would return to PDP as “absurd and laughable”, he said: “It is just cheap blackmail by political adversaries who want to call a dog a bad name in order to hang it. And those making such desperate allegations should remember that I willingly left the PDP on matters of principles when the party was in power.

“Is it now that the party is out of government and in opposition that I will now return, having worked so hard for my party in the last general election?”

He stated his commitment to the All Progressives Congress (APC), saying he remains a loyal and leading member of the party who is committed to contributing his quota to building the party and helping it deliver its promise of change to Nigerian people.

He urged all members of the national assembly to put politicking behind them and settle down for the proper business of legislating.

Back