Politics Singling my Administration for Probe will be Tagged Witch-Hunting -President Jonathan

A

abujagirl

Speaking at the Valedictory session of the Federal Exceutive Council, FEC , President Goodluck Jonathan said that singling his administration for probe will be tagged 'witch-hunting'.

Goodluck Jonathan 5.jpg

Probe Me and Others Before Me - President Jonathan Tells Buhari

According to PREMIUM TIMES, the President said, ''Some people are even calling for the probe of the government, but I think in Nigeria, there are a lot of many things that will be probed, very many things, even debts owed by states and debts owed by this country from 1960 up to this time.

''They say it is Jonathan’s administration that is owing these debts. I believe that anybody that is calling for probe must also ensure that this probe is extended beyond the Jonathan administration. Otherwise, to me, it will be witch-hunt. If we are very sincere, it is not only the Jonathan administration that should be probed''.

GEJ as usua,l he spoilt his statement with the proviso "If you probe me alone, it will be witch hunting". I dare say no!

The decision on whose administration to start the probe from is no longer GEJ's. He ought to probe OBJ but lack the initiative to do it.

GMB must probe GEJ because this 'watch my back and I will cover your ass' has to stop with GEJ's govt.

Back