Politics Stomach Infrastructure Begins in Ekiti as Fayose Donates 2 Cows,10 Bags of Rice to Muslims

A

abujagirl

The newly sworn in Governor of Ekiti, Ayo Fayose is indeed a man of his words. In line with his promise to carry out good stomach infrastructure in the state during his tenure, the governor has donated 2 cows and 10 bags of rice to Muslims in the state.

According to DAILY POST, speaking at Ado Central Mosque after the Jumat service on Friday, Fayose said , "My administration will banish poverty and hunger from Ekiti State. The concept of my Stomach Infrastructure, which has given me fame and acceptability with the people of Ekiti State, remains an integral part of this administration.

"Physical infrastructure and urban renewal will continue to play its own role in the development of any nation. It is only the living who are hale and hearty that can enjoy such infrastructure.

"Stomach infrastructure is not about food alone. It is also about the welfare of the people. Welfare of the people is also about health, provision of drugs, eradication of diseases, clothing and housing. All these are the basic essentials of life without which physical infrastructure will be meaningless.

#Fayose #Ekiti #DailyPost #StomachInfrastructure

fayose4.jpg

Back