Politics Tinubu Has Bad Breathe,Shaky Hands - Fani-Kayode

A

abujagirl

Femi Fani-Kayode spokesperson of the Peoples Dremocratic Party, PDP presidential campaign organisation on Sunday continued his battle of words with the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Speaking on Sunday,Fani-Kayode said, ''How can anyone say we are not ready for the elections?

''President Jonathan is ready to challenge General Buhari anyway because he’s going to defeat him. We were ready for the last election and we are also ready for this one. We have people coming to this office every day to strategise. Leaders of the party from the national chairman to other members of the National Working Committee are there''.

Turning his attention to Bola Tinubu,National leader of the APC, Fani-Kayode said, ''It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can speak.

''It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shakes when he tries to eat and lifts a fork and knife. it is not me, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode that his breath is so bad, it is so bad enough to knock off the beard. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode. So, if anybody is to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me.

''My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can Kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short and I habour no fear of violence and I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life. Because I have never shed blood and I do not believe in violence, the angel of the Lord will strike that person dead before they point a gun at me in Jesus Name.

#PDP #APC #FaniKayode #Tinubu

Fani Kayode.jpg

Back