Politics [VIDEO] Catholic Priest 'Fr Mbaka' Tells Christians To Forget Jonathan,Vote Buhari

A

abujagirl

Popular Nigerian Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has endorsed Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Fr Mbaka made the endorsement at the Catholic Adoration Centre in Enugu, while delivering his New Year sermon titled ''From Good luck to Bad luck''.

Fr Mbaka said, ''I love President Goodluck Jonathan and I used to be his ardent fan, but I want good for my people and that’s why I want Nigerians to vote out Goodluck Jonathan and vote General Muhammad Buhari. I don’t care if Buhari is a Muslim and from the North; all I care about is that Buhari can save Nigeria''

''When the Goodluck met the Yar'adua, the Yar'adua had badluck and died. Before we knew it, when the Goodluck met our oil, our oil had bad luck and poured away. Before we knew it, Goodluck met our naira, our naira had a bad luck. Where are we going in this country, shall we continue to experience the bad luck?''

#Enugu #Buhari #APC

Buhari In Igbo cloth.jpg

This pastor is a true Nigerian, we should encourage this, people should drop religious and ethnic sentiments and unite... It is important as Nigeria needs it. It is good that a Northern Imam has made such statements too sheik Gumi let us continue to UNITE and put the enemies of this country at shame. 5star

Back