Sports Wenger should be fired - Piers Morgan

Former CNN presenter and popular interviewer Piers Morgan has called for the sack of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

Morgan is a vocal supporter of the Gunners, and constantly voices his displeasure of the club's poor form.

Arsenal were beaten 2-1 at home by Manchester United heavily depleted in defence, with most fans calling for the Frenchman's head.

And Morgan believes that Borussia Dortmund's coach Jurgen Klopp will be a perfect replacement for Wenger.

"At what point do Arsenal fans wake up, smell the cappuccino and say enough. Arsene, you were magnificent, thank you, but please. We have got to have change" Piers said in an interview on a bbc.co.uk programme, 606.

"Surely the time has come for a change. One FA Cup in 10 years, we have now made the worst start in the league for 32 years, 32 years! We're eighth in the table, we haven't got a cat in hell's chance of winning the league and we haven't got a cat in hell's chance, in my view, of winning the Champions League.

"It's a heartbreaking divorce, but divorce it has to be" he added.

Piers Morgan.jpg

Photo Credit: Wikipedia

Wenger didn't run on the pitch and lose those glaring chances. Please, give the man a chance. Most of his players are average players. How many Arsenal players made the list of nominees for the current campaign for the World's Best player. Please! Please! Please! I've never been an Arsenal fan but this time, Morgan should please take a hike.

Wenger didn't run on the pitch and lose those glaring chances. Please, give the man a chance. Most of his players are average players. How many Arsenal players made the list of nominees for the current campaign for the World's Best player. Please! Please! Please! I've never been an Arsenal fan but this time, Morgan should please take a hike.
Lolz.... considering that you are not an Arsenal fan, you might not know what Piers Morgan is feeling...

Back