Metro Why I Was Thrown Out of Keke Napep - Man Rescued By Tonto Dikeh Speaks

P

PressRoom

Yesterday, Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh rescued a man thrown out of a moving tricycle. The man, Richard Okpelibie, 23, hails from Anambra state according to a later post on Tonto Dikeh's instagram page. The man has shared the story of what led to him being thrown off the tricycle.

''I was going to look for a Senior friend who promised to assist me with the purchase of my Jamb form,On getting there he was out of Town. I decided to go back home(which Is dutse Alhaji), I Boarded a kekenapep with 1female in front and 3males including myself and the driver. Around Gudu district Abuja the men started hustling me,torn my clothes to search for money.Took my little broken down phone. Punched me and They sprayed something in my face and kicked me out of the moving keke. I couldn't breathe as a result of my history with asthma as the spray ignited a seizure,having no inhaler cos am poor I collapsed.''

upload_2017-5-3_10-29-20.png

Ms. Dikeh explained that Richard has been discharged from the hospital with all bills paid and medications(inhalers etc), and had no complications. He was also treated to a great dinner, given pocket money to open an account, and pay his JAMB form, and also put in a secured Uber ride home.

Two different sides of humanity.

Criminals without conscience who are robbing someone of JAMB form money.

A celebrity who is known for negative stories but chose to make a difference in the young man's life.

May God reward Tonto Dikeh and other well-meaning Nigerians like Nigerian Bulletin who render assistance to perfect strangers who need a helping hand.

However, the sad part is that the criminals got away. I think the police in Abuja need to up their game. Abuja is gradually becoming a den of crime. We hear about kidnappings, ritual killings and robberies very often. The police have to device more ways to crackdown on miscreants.

Two different sides of humanity.

Criminals without conscience who are robbing someone of JAMB form money.

A celebrity who is known for negative stories but chose to make a difference in the young man's life.

May God reward Tonto Dikeh and other well-meaning Nigerians like Nigerian Bulletin who render assistance to perfect strangers who need a helping hand.

However, the sad part is that the criminals got away. I think the police in Abuja need to up their game. Abuja is gradually becoming a den of crime. We hear about kidnappings, ritual killings and robberies very often. The police have to device more ways to crackdown on miscreants.
That's it

Back