Nigerian Bulletin is a growing community providing the best latest news and updates from Nigeria and that are important to Nigerians around the world.The site is divided into 6 main hubs:
- News Hub - provides up to date news covering politics, social, business, sports and international news
- Article Hub - a channel to share helpful articles for life and living covering health, travel, technology, money and careers.
- Videos Hub - Curated video content from across social media and the web including Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Competitions Hub - Provides members with the chance to engage with the content from across the site.
- Market Hub - The best deals in Nigeria
- Members Hub - Our members soap box, open to all to post and share information.
To register, post comments or enter the competitions on Nigerian Bulletin absolutely free.
Click here to join now and have access to our competitions and more
NB For Business
Would you like to promote your business or services on NigerianBulletin.com or any of its social media channels? Here are some numbers to consider:Main Demography: working Nigerians over 24 years old:
- Over 2 million visit per month
- Over 3 million page impressions
- Over 700K Facebook Fans - the very best engagement
- Over 30K Instagram members
- Over 15K Twitter followers
To share the power of Nigerian Bulletin, and join other successful companies that have used the platform to generate new business, please fill out the form below: