Metro 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-Style" in Kaduna Boarding School

L

LequteMan

Nigeria - A nineteen year-old student of Government Technical College Malali, Kaduna State, Mohammed Sani, has been stabbed to death in the school hostel.

knife.jpg

According to father of the deceased, Alhaji Harisu Sani, principal of the school instructed him to rush down to the school around 4 am when the boy's body was found.

“I dashed to the school thinking that my son passed away in his sleep, but when I arrived at his hostel, I saw him in a pool of blood. He was stabbed in the chest with a sharp object. What baffled me most was that there are about 200 students in the hostel and nobody heard or saw the killers of my son.

"I believe that my son was killed by somebody within and the school and state government should tell me what happened to my son, because as a boarding student, he was in their custody,” he said.

He said he would use all available legal means to ensure that justice is done. He maintained that his son was a good boy.

Uncle of late Mohammed Sani, Mallam Mohammed Kabir, said this is the third case of killing within the school premises.

"It is disturbing that there are brothels just across the school. These brothel sells alcoholic drinks even to the students; Kaduna State government should do something about this. Today, it is my brother’s son, but only Allah knows who will be the next if urgent steps are not taken."

Reports say a relation of the late Mohammed Sani also attacked the principal of the college, Mallam Turkur Sani.

When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Zubairu Abubakar, said he was in Abuja and promised to speak with the Malali Divisional Police Officer (DPO) and get back, but was yet to do so at the time this report was filed.

Source: Daily Trust

Back