Politics 2015: Jonathan Has Already Won - Asari Dokubo

Vunderkind

Social Member
PORT HARCOURT, NIGERIA - Alhaji Asari Dokubo, the former militant leader and founder of the King Amachree African University in the Republic of Benin has said that President Jonathan has already been re-elected.

He said this during the burial of his grandmother, Late Princess Preba Abigail Prince Ekineh. He said it was not possible for Jonathan to lose the election that would return him to power for a second term.

Calling the election a 'walkover' Asari said he doesn't know how it will be done, but that steps have been taken to ensure that the electoral scales are tipped in favor of Goodluck Jonathan.

He said: “2015 Goodluck Jonathan will win, in whatever way they want him he will win. I am not afraid of anybody. My confidence is that he has already won, but in River state I don’t know because there is injustice in Rivers state.”

“The injustice in Rivers state is that one set of People cannot rule. Rivers state is a multiethnic state and all the ethnic nationalities must have access to government. So whoever is encouraging this perfidy does not mean well for the people because it will explode one day. The only way out is for justice to be done in the state and that means an Ogoni candidate should be feed in all the political parties.”

Source: #Vanguard

asari dokubo.jpg

When I read the piece above, I just discarded it because the statement doesn't seem to have come from a sound mind. He might have got drunk or something...

When I read the piece above, I just discarded it because the statement doesn't seem to have come from a sound mind. He might have got drunk or something...

Drunk at a burial? You don't say!

Even when he's sober Asaro spews trash. I used to take his words with meaning before. Now I know better

Back