Business Aliko Dangote: Nigeria's Economy Will Bounce Back, The Hardship is Temporary

L

LequteMan

Africa's richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote has assured that Nigeria's economy will bounce back from its current state of mediocrity.

According to Dangote, the nation is in its current quagmire because it has depended on oil for a long time. Dangote lauded President Muhammadu Buhari's efforts to develop other sectors of the country's economy, saying it's the right decision.

“It will take time, but surely better life will come. We just have to be patient and do our own bit because government alone cannot do it," he said.

He also noted that now is the best time to diversify the country's economy, given that the price of oil is very low. He advised the Nigerian government to invest more in the agricultural sector.

Dangote spoke during a a chat with members of business groups who visited him for the Eid-el-Fitri celebrations.

Leadership

Attachments

• aliko-dangote.jpeg
    aliko-dangote.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 21
I wonder if Dangote himself believes what he's saying.

"Things will bet better" "Things will get better". We've been hopeful since the days of Murtala.

Everyone needs to start getting angry at non-performing, non-transparent governments.

Well, to Mr. DANGOTE, one of government cronies, it will be better soon.

But wait a minute, I hope DANGOTE is ready to take the Agricultural sectors as well. The last time I checked he was planning to build the first private refinery in Sub Sahara Africa despite dwindling oil price.

Naija go better since 1960.

Back