Politics Amaechi Didn't Invite me to Buhari's Presidential Campaigns- Atiku

L

LequteMan

Nigeria's former Vice President Atiku Abubakar in an interview with BBC Hausa has given reasons why he's been absent at the campaigns of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Gen.Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him, he had not been invited to the APC presidential campaign rallies.

“There are minor irregularities in connection with the system being followed by the campaign team of General Buhari but we are trying to correct it. They need to check the strategy they are adopting.

Atiku said he had informed the director of the Buhari Campaign Organisation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, about the issue. “I told him that if he did not invite me, I will not go,” he added.

Atiku lost the APC presidential primaries to Buhari in December 2014.

Atiku also denied reports that he was planning to return to the Peoples Democratic Party.

#Nigeria #Atiku #Buhari #APC

atiku buhari okorocha.jpg

I told him that if he did not invite me, I will not go,

and he was not invited. He is an intelligent man and should read the writing on the wall. They have used him and dumped him :) @sirOscie
[USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP]

and he was not invited. He is an intelligent man and should read the writing on the wall. They have used him and dumped him :) @sirOscie
[USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
He'll be compensated if Buhari eventually wins

@Tajudeen Ejalonibu 2

Here is a quote about American politics that is a perfect fit for Nigeria.

There are many men of principle in both parties in America, but there is no party of principle. ~Alexis de Tocqueville

I would replace two words:
America with Nigeria and Many with Few.

All parties are engaged in the same tactics.

[USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP]

Back