Metro Apostle Suleiman Spits Fire - If I Spend 1day With Security Operatives... [VIDEO]

A

abujagirl

Apostle Johnson Suleiman of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has spoken an attempt by Security operatives to arrest him in the dead of the night.

READ: Apostle Suleiman: How DSS Ambushed me in the Middle of the Night

See video of Apostle Suleiman speaking below:

Apostle Johnson Suleiman.jpg

"If I spend a day with the security operatives... I have churches in 42 countries and I've alerted them. Every Nigerian embassy in those countries will be in trouble. If I spend 1 day [with security operatives] "the damage that will happen in Nigeria will take one year to repair..."

Is this man a terrorist?

"If I spend a day with the security operatives... I have churches in 42 countries and I've alerted them. Every Nigerian embassy in those countries will be in trouble. If I spend 1 day [with security operatives] "the damage that will happen in Nigeria will take one year to repair..."

Is this man a terrorist?
I guess you are still Blind to know what is happening in this country.

Is this man a terrorist?
Dude, he is an idiot. It isn't his fault, if not government that have given them free hand and glorified their positions. Nonsense. If it were to be in a sane clime, he should be rounded up for threatening statements to National security. And come to think of it, he made those statements in a state house - a Governor's office. I am scared of this country. And I am afraid we are all done for. Nonsense!

Can Fayose just free him for a night, get him arrested and let's see what will happen?

Nnamdi Kanu threatened fire and brimstone, nothing has happened. No one is bigger than the country.

I guess you are still Blind to know what is happening in this country.

I'm just going to ignore your insult and try to pry open your eyes.

If we all follow the maxim, "a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye," we'll have a world filled with toothless blind people. Violence isn't always the answer to violence. What's the difference between Apostle Suleiman now and extremist Islamic preachers, with this saying?

The problem is much bigger than DSS' sudden braggado after being lifeless for over a decade. We tend to give too much power to people or institutions that can't manage a little power.

Dude, he is an idiot. It isn't his fault, if not government that have given them free hand and glorified their positions. Nonsense. If it were to be in a sane clime, he should be rounded up for threatening statements to National security. And come to think of it, he made those statements in a state house - a Governor's office. I am scared of this country. And I am afraid we are all done for. Nonsense!

The apostle descended really low with that statement. There's little difference now between him and Boko Haram preachers.

The apostle descended really low with that statement. There's little difference now between him and Boko Haram preachers.
Not only this, he seem to have a history of making hateful, threatening, and divisive comments. He once rained curses and threatened the life of El-rufai over religious bill in the state.

Is this man a terrorist?
Maybe you are

Back