Entertainment Beyonce & Jay Z Have Split But Not Divorced Yet - Report

There are strong indications that American power couple, Jay Z and his wife, Beyonce have split but are not yet divorced and this has been revealed in a new report.

According to the report in Touch magazine's anticipated November 17th issue, the split was triggered by Jay Z's alleged infidelity, which caused Beyonce to call it quits on their 6-year-old marriage.

The report maintains that the couple stayed in separate rooms while traveling for their On the Run tour, while Beyonce went to look at apartments in Manhattan without her husband. The rumours however, died down after it became obvious that they weren’t making their separation official yet.

The couple hugged and kissed after their last song, Forever Young, at the September 13 concert in Paris and Beyonce told her husband, “It’s been an honour, I’m your biggest fan, I love you so much.”

...and Jay Z responded with:

"I wanna say it’s been an honour and a pleasure to share the stage with you. I couldn’t dream of anything else than being in a stadium with the woman I love, who I believe is the greatest entertainer of our time.

Make some noise for Beyonce! Thank you Paris, France for a beautiful night! We will never forget this!”
To complete the picture, Beyonce’s father, Matthew Knowles insisted that the rumours were nothing but a PR move.

While the report states that Jay Z simply failed to give up on the marriage, it is interesting to note that Jay Z recently acquired the Armand de Brignac champagne brand (a New York-based wine and spirits company owned by the Berish family) and we recently revealed details of how Jay Z Plotted Armand De Brignac Champagne Take-Over.

We also reported how Jay Z became the new owner of Ace of Spade champagne

Source: Celebdirtylaundry

#JayZ #Beyonce #JayZBeyonceDivorce

Jay Z and Beyonce.jpg

Back