Politics Buhari Calls Again, Condoles With Emir Of Katsina Over Mother's Death

P

ProfRem

Barely 24 hours after putting calls to his media aides, President Muhammadu Buhari has once again placed a telephone call from London to the Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Usman, over the death of his mother, which occurred on Saturday.

Buhari-Calls-476x336.jpg

Femi Adesina in a statement on Sunday said President Buhari condoled with the traditional ruler, urging him to take solace in the fact that Hajia Aminatu Mai Babban Daki lived a good life, devoted to serving Allah and humanity.

"Please be comforted. May Allah accept her soul,” the President was quoted to have said.
The deceased was survived by nine children, and has been buried according to Muslim rites.

We pray God to give the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss...................................
MY TESTIMONY ON PROSTRATE ENLARGEMENT

I had been suffering from prostrate enlargement for long without being aware of the sickness itself until it was diagnosed after PSA test in November 2010. I started treatment at the Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi (NAUTH) almost immediately. I was with catheta in December 2010. The whole experience was the most unpalatable. The discomfort and pain were enormous.

I was being prepared for prostrate surgery but it was delayed by the medical team after discovering that I had undergone six hernia operations. The professor in charge of Urology advised that at my age (64 years) I would not survive the rigours of an open prostrate surgery. He rather advised that I should go for an un-open surgery overseas. Later I was advised that I should go to Abuja where facilities had been provided for such un-open surgery.

So in October 2012, I relocated to Abuja found the hospital and paid initial medical bill of N800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand Naira) only. I was asked to pay the balance of N750,000.00 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only. Before operation will be carried out, I was given date of Saturday, 24 November, 2012.

While preparing for the un-open surgery and still arranging to pay the balance of the medical bill, I got a copy of BELL CHRONIC DISEASE RELIEF CATALOG OF JUNE 2011 on Monday 19th November, 2012 from a neigbour who requested me to see the section on prostrate. I did. My curiosity was raised when I read where it started “IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SURGERY, TRY THIS FIRST”. I took the challenge, asked and paid for the tea on Monday, 19th November 2012. By Tuesday, I had started taking the tea. I continued on Wednesday and by Thursday, 22 November 2012, I had regained so much relief that I had to go to the hospital where I was awaiting un-open surgery by Saturday and requested the Doctor to remove my Catheter. He first tried to discourage me but my insistent he removed the catheter and from that day till today, I have been completely healed of my prostrate enlargement. Thank to Almighty God and thanks to the Bell Life style Products Inc. I have also spread the gospel to everyone that comes my way. Dr. Dan Nwogbo

Federal Housing Estate, Lugbe, Abuja, Nigeria.

For more information, please get in touch with

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888

Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is

For more information, visit

Or shorten form

goo.gl/xM6Olk

PROSTRATE PROBLEM GONE

I, Engineer Okorongu Felix, a Project Manager in a Construction Company wish to testify that on my sick bed I developed prostrate which UNTH Enugu Surgery Department booked me for surgery. On the appointed day I could not see the doctor, then I attended their appointment the second day to hear that the hospital was on strike. When I was contemplating on what to do either to go to a hospital or something else, a friend who is a lecturer in a University brought to me a dose of Bell products for prostrate (Prostrate Tea, Supreme Immune Booster, Longevity in Good Health and Bladder and Yeast) I hesitated to take them but later did. To my utmost surprise the prostrate was gone and the catheter the tube inserted in me to urinate was removed after four days. I have since then recommended this treatment to many of my friends who are singing the same success song. I thank God and Bell Lifestyle. BELLLIFESTYLE IS THE BEST INDEED. ENGINEER FELIX OKORONGU

LEUKAMIA CANCER CELLS DISAPPEARED BY ELDER UDOSEN OKON MARCUS.

A 17-year old boy was diagnosed and conformed of having leukemia cancer by a team of Doctors in a teaching hospital. After several dialysis and chemo-therapies there was no improvement. The parents were asked to source for about fourteen million naira for the boy’s overseas treatment, believing to be the last solution.

Glory be to God and thanks to Doctor Theo Anucha who brought Bell Lifestyle products to Nigeria through which a staff nurse in one of the hospitals in Enugu, also a distributor of Bell Lifestyle products who got to know the family of the parents and told them of Bell Lifestyle products.

The mother of the boy reluctantly agreed to the staff nurse’s suggestion to visit Bell shop no 58Enugufor more clarifications. The mother came to the shop with the boy, after discussing with the mother, Bell Acidic Stomach/Alkaline Balance, Supreme Immune Booster, Co-Q10, Curcumin 2000X, and a few other products were prescribed for a start. Two weeks after, the mother came for the second purchase of the products with a smile on her face, which showed that the boy was responding to treatment. To the surprise of everybody, after ten weeks the young boy came to the shop by himself jumping and jubilating with songs of praise to God for victory over his health challenges. He said that he went back to the hospital for a routine check-up, a repeat diagnoses was carried out on him of the Doctors no cancer cells were found. When asked how he feels, he said happily that he was fine.

Currently, he is taking Bell Supreme Immune Booster only as maintenance dose. I want to say here that it is all about God who has kept solutions in nature and enabled Bell to tap from those resources for the benefit of humanity. It is also about Bell who maintained their integrity and standard in all their products.

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888

Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is

For more information, visit

Or shorten form

goo.gl/xM6Olk

Back