Politics Chime Bundles Wife out of Enugu Government House- Thisday Live

L

LequteMan

The drama over the detention of Mrs. Clara Chime, wife of the Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime, entered another chapter Sunday when the governor, with the assistance of security operatives, sent her packing from the Enugu Government House.

Mrs. Chime’s personal effects were packed for her by the governor and his security detail, and she was forcibly taken out of the Government House to her mother’s residence at House 38, Coal City Estate, Enugu.

Source: Thisday Live

see more at http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/chime-bundles-wife-out-of-enugu-government-house/163983/

Related: Gov. Chime Speaks: "Yes, I Placed My Wife Under House Arrest, But it was for Her Own Good." - http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/thr...use-arrest-but-it-was-for-her-interest.17664/

091113F3.Clara-Chime.jpg

Last edited:
So as not to speak out of line on a subject matter I know nothing about, please @Lequte bring me up to speed on this topic. What's the issue between the governor and his wife?

The woman has a case of mental ah invalidity. High emotional inbalance and hallucinations, maybe.
He tried shielding her by locking her up at the governmnet house but she allegedly called FFK to bail her out. blah blah blah

You have to pay me for Part 2.

The woman has a case of mental ah invalidity. High emotional inbalance and hallucinations, maybe.
He tried shielding her by locking her up at the governmnet house but she allegedly called FFK to bail her out. blah blah blah

Thanks I appreciate. I really want to pay you to get the part 2, you have to believe me - paying you is all I can think of right now.

@Jules and @Bolanle Akanji just have to give me the go ahead to make payment. Ladies I'd also love it if you can help my understanding of this topic.

@Vunderkind, @The_HeadCase, @curator, @Kenneth Chimaobi I need you all on this one please. Help my laziness - i want to take pride in the fact that the team at NigerianBullentin gave me this info.

LOOOL! This is hilarious. So nobody actually knows the real reason behind his actions. I guess am stuck with @Lequte.

...but @Jules has a point. Stalking FFK will be too stressful for me. I just have to find a way to bring up a false story about his affair with Mrs Chime. Renowned for having a blabber mouth about such issues (heard he gets turned on by such), he'll spill all what not about this subject.

LOOOL! This is hilarious. So nobody actually knows the real reason behind his actions. I guess am stuck with @Lequte.

...but @Jules has a point. Stalking FFK will be too stressful for me. I just have to find a way to bring up a false story about his affair with Mrs Chime. Renowned for having a blabber mouth about such issues (heard he gets turned on by such), he'll spill all what not about this subject.

Wait. was it FFK she called or Femi Falana?

Worked like magic, didn't it? :D
she hired Falana...stalking FFK has it's rewards bro, he always has inside gist on issues as controversial as this plus he's a close associate of Falana. You really don't know what you want do you?

she hired Falana...stalking FFK has it's rewards bro, he always has inside gist on issues as controversial as this plus he's a close associate of Falana. You really don't know what you want do you?
I was merely having simple fun. One fact was learnt though: You guys love FFK and some of you stalk him.

You should be patient with your words Jue, they are like eggs. Once broken, they can't be recovered.

I was merely having simple fun. One fact was learnt though: You guys love FFK and some of you stalk him.

You should be patient with your words Jue, they are like eggs. Once broken, they can't be recovered.
It's Jules , stop getting all mushy...When would you learn to pick your battles?

Back