Sports Congo vs Nigeria: Pray for the Super Eagles - Ogenyi Onazi

Super Eagles midfielder Ogenyi Onazi has called for collective prayers for the team as they prepare to play their remaining fixtures of the 2015 African Nations Cup tournament.

Nigeria will this weekend travel to Congo for the return leg of the qualifiers, looking to avenge the first leg loss in the qualification series.

But most importantly, the Super Eagles will have three points paramount on their minds as any thing other than a victory all but eliminates Nigeria from qualifying for next year's Nations Cup.

“Once I arrive Nigeria, I will go to my father in the Lord to pray with me, because I want the Nations Cup ticket and I know we can win in Congo. We must also cooperate and forget past differences to achieve our aim,” Onazi said.

Onazi is expected to have hit the Super Eagles camp on Sunday night, as the team commences preparations for the game.
Ogenyi Onazi.jpg

Heck. Nigeria doesn't need prayers against Congo. Nigeria has the superior team, prayer isn't needed, the players should instead put their heart into the game. That's enough to secure a win. *eek*

Even if a committee of prophets are raised from the dead, the team must still do its part to achieve any level of success - They must play good football and take shots on goal - Shikena!

Even if a committee of prophets are raised from the dead, the team must still do its part to achieve any level of success - They must play good football and take shots on goal - Shikena!
GBAM. You must've been a pastor in yur former life.

Back