Sports Copa Lagos 2014: Nigeria is not serious about winning the title- Abu Azeez

Nigeria's Super Sand Eagles have hosted and won the last three editions of Copa Lagos tournament, the annual beach soccer competition, but since the last one in December 2013, the team has been on holidays.

As usual, the fire brigade approach of Nigeria will come to bear as the team has not been called up for camping few weeks to the 4th edition of the championship in December.

Kwara United and Super Sand eagles attacker, Abu Azeez said he was disappointed with the level of preparations of the team, saying that as at the time of this interview, no one has been called to camp.

Azeez is concerned that they have not anything since last year, while other teams are busy preparing for the tournament this year.

"I pray o,the countries coming this year,are so good, my fear is the Ghanaian team,so many shadow,*picks race*" Azeez wrote on his Twitter page.

"If na russia,no even go there at all, you want make them disgrace me,for my country,you want make them spell my papa name?"

"For real,am not expecting the sand eagles to win the @copalagosbs dis year,because none of us even remember any of the rules nw"

On why he felt that they cannot win the tournament this year, he further added: " bros,this time around,the teams coming are so prepared and ready to win,but we ain't even prepared a bit o,no go put hope o"

Beach Soccer2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back