Business Crash Panic Hits Mavrodians, As MMM Nigeria Freezes All Members' Money

P

ProfRem

Panic and probable loss of confidence on MMM Nigeria by members of the Ponzi scheme over a freeze on all money in the system.

The shocker came early Tuesday morning as a the system placed suspension of members' cash till next year.

According to a statement, the Ponzi Scheme administrator said the reason for the Pause mood is to avoid risk at this festive season with a hope of coming back next year.

mmmMonth.JPG

One-Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavros

Dear members!

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:))

We hope for your understanding,
Administration

Will MMM Nigeria survive this ultimate CRASH?

Attachments

• MMM Nigeria.JPG
    MMM Nigeria.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, that's a horribly written statement. It reveals that the quality of the minds behind this scheme.

If I were a "Mavrodian", I'd quit because of this horrible manner of expression.

Talk about murder!

@Samguine - I understand they recently announced a Christmas bonus of 50% to recruit more members. Is this true?

The scheme is dead as confidence is lost. I am sure many members needed the money over this crucial period of the year, after a miserable 2016. Now you are telling them no rice, no travel, no food, no clothes, no money till 12 January 2017. That is the date of the end.

MMM ,u na wan Nigerian people to start crying in tongues way God no go understand ...people might start killing themselves most especially the one who introduce them to mmm

MMM ,u na wan Nigerian people to start crying in tongues way God no go understand ...people might start killing themselves most especially the one who introduce them to mmm

Population will reduced drastically ahead of the 2017 census :)

Who says this might not be an avenue to become stronger. I see a comeback scheme better and better in January if the Admins are wiser.

one thing we lack in this country infact we black we lack understanding. we just receive the news from sergey mavrodi that all mmm-nigeria participant will not be able to gh (get help) for a month because the amount of people requesting to gh are more than those that wants to ph(provide help) and there is a high possibility that if everyone should get there money it will be lavished during this festive season and after d festive season,the system will not be able to function as expected due to d high amount of money dat has being disbursed so therefore the system is allowing all of its participant to access their account as normal but you are not allowed to make any withdrawal until after a month which is on the 14th of January (after d festive period of which money must have been spent lavishly not making the system go round) some cry out saying mmm have killed them,but in what way? did they block your account? Before you open your mouth to lay any false allegation about what you know nothing of you should learn more about it first,so i urge you all news bloggers,radio station to lay low and stop talking about what you know nothing of, and stop making so many people panic. mmm system is not cheating anyone or has blocked anyone's account, they are trying to help you and I to avoid quick collapse of the system, Do you think you know more about the system? Definitely the answer is No. Sergey mavrodi know what will happen next year if so much money is let out,instead of being worried and laying false accusations why can't we just be patient with him? Do you think that this man wants the Federal Government to mock him again? Do you think he want to be a failure once more? The answer is No. We need to understand this and we need to work together along with him if we want the system to keep on moving. So I hereby tell everyone to be patient and be rest assured that your money is safe and for those of you spreading wrong information and what you know nothing about please quit making your fellow Nigerians worry for if you are a real participant you definitely should understand the reason behind the suspension of withdrawal, so let's work together and keep the system alive. Thank you.
Together we change the world.
For further enquiries and questions you can reach me in this number either on whatsapp or call; Alex:*******************

Last edited by a moderator:
one thing we lack in this country infact we black we lack understanding. we just receive the news from sergey mavrodi that all mmm-nigeria participant will not be able to gh (get help) for a month because the amount of people requesting to gh are more than those that wants to ph(provide help) and there is a high possibility that if everyone should get there money it will be lavished during this festive season and after d festive season,the system will not be able to function as expected due to d high amount of money dat has being disbursed so therefore the system is allowing all of its participant to access their account as normal but you are not allowed to make any withdrawal until after a month which is on the 14th of January (after d festive period of which money must have been spent lavishly not making the system go round) some cry out saying mmm have killed them,but in what way? did they block your account? Before you open your mouth to lay any false allegation about what you know nothing of you should learn more about it first,so i urge you all news bloggers,radio station to lay low and stop talking about what you know nothing of, and stop making so many people panic. mmm system is not cheating anyone or has blocked anyone's account, they are trying to help you and I to avoid quick collapse of the system, Do you think you know more about the system? Definitely the answer is No. Sergey mavrodi know what will happen next year if so much money is let out,instead of being worried and laying false accusations why can't we just be patient with him? Do you think that this man wants the Federal Government to mock him again? Do you think he want to be a failure once more? The answer is No. We need to understand this and we need to work together along with him if we want the system to keep on moving. So I hereby tell everyone to be patient and be rest assured that your money is safe and for those of you spreading wrong information and what you know nothing about please quit making your fellow Nigerians worry for if you are a real participant you definitely should understand the reason behind the suspension of withdrawal, so let's work together and keep the system alive. Thank you.
Together we change the world.
For further enquiries and questions you can reach me in this number either on whatsapp or call; Alex:08101342328, 09073367067.

@Alexi, what happens in January when everybody will want to get help and nobody wants to provide help due to the panic that has been created?

With the current freezing message from MMM, the fear is that it could tour the line of the crashed Ultimate Cycler. This tends to further give grounds to another school of thought who have it that all ponzi schemes do not last more than one year.
In defence of MMM:mmm However, the following is a response message to all mmm-Nigeria participant
As we all must have seen in our PO of the news on Mavro frozen for a month.”
“This isn’t the first of its kind. It happens when their are excess PANIC in the system It was placed on Zimbabwe and after the duration it was lifted.”
“This idea is brought forward to Calm the members down on intending Threat the FG and Mass media has planned on the system. It doesn’t mean that their is no more money in the system “But the Admins needed to apply measures to sustain the growth of the system. In order to fight issues that may arose as a result of Massive PH already this xmas. Issues like
* Uploading of Fake POP
*non confirmation of orders and the rest.”
“So this is the best strategy to put FG to shame. We all need not panic as our money is in safe hands. Check out your Mavros and you see your money is intact both for 30% bonuses and 20% accrued bonuses.”
“You can keep PHing if you have the money, though you will definitely not be matched until Mavros are unfrozen. But that will really go a long way for you as your PH made this December will surely be giving you extra 20% after paying out next year.
No cause for Alarm. We live to expect a stronger MMM by January 14th, 2017.”
“MMM HAS OVER ten(10) SAFTY NETS WHICH WILL NEVER MAKE IT CRASH AND U NEVER NOTICE BUT I WILL MENTION TEN(10) OUT OF THEM.
1, Pause mode
2, 14 days defrost
3, Extension of the getting help hours
4, Seeking help from neighboring country
5, No central account attached
7, Peer to peer system
8, Guider’s efforts
9 PH match hours extension
10, Website upgrades and security”.

@Alexi - I wish you and the other members all the best. But I do sincerely wish you all the best as this will destroy the most vulnerable in our society.

This reminds me of the frenzy for bank shares, when people were borrowing to buy shares in banks that do nothing. It was impossible to tell anyone that it was a bad idea as they can always point to someone that has make a more money that the emperors.

It also reminds me of the Ponzi scheme run by many churches with the promise return of a ticket to heaven. As Fela would say - suffer, suffer for world, enjoy for heaven... you know the rest.

I am glad that in your comment you acknowledged MMM as a Ponzi scheme.

We are all somebody's fool - desperate times call for desperate measures and the rejection of sense.

Back