Politics David Mark Mocks Benue Gov - Wike Is Commissioning Projects While Ortom Is Sharing Wheel Barrows

A

abujagirl

Former Senate President, David Mark on Tuesday mocked Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom for distributing wheelbarrows as part of his empowerment scheme for youths in the state.

DAVID MARK.jpg

Speaking from Rivers State during the commissioning of the remodelled Brick House, the former Government House in the state, Mark said, “Whilst people are here commissioning roads, commissioning projects and all other development projects brought to Rivers state, in my home state (Benue), they are giving out wheel barrows to empower people.

“This is not my first visit to commission projects in Rivers state. I was here less than a year ago to commission one of the roads; I noticed tremendous improvement in the delivery of democracy dividends.

“When the next election comes, you don’t need to bother with all manner of propaganda; these works would campaign for you.”

Yes, very well, works speak for politicians. The people knows what they want and if it is not gotten from any politician they give their mandate to, they will take it back from such a person in the next election.

Back