Politics Deny Old Men The Chance to Rule Nigeria -Edwin Clark Charges Youths

A

abujagirl

Ijaw Chieftain, Edwin Clark has called on Nigerian youths to dent old men the opportunity to rule the country; PUNCH reports.

Clark made the call while hosting members of the Northern Youth Vanguard at his residence in Abuja on Saturday.

''My sons and my daughters, I have gone to this very length to show you that the man called Buhari, you do not know him. You are knowing him at the age of 73. Why should they be supporting him when he wants to sleep?

''Can the man stand firmly? I will be surprised that those who are catapulting him will not say, ‘ah, is this another game?

''Anyone of us can go any time but Nigeria requires young men, young governors whose hands are not soiled. This is your country, we are building it for you. If you want to spoil it, spoil it. But for people like us who are waiting for boarding pass to rule the country for you, you will be in trouble'', Clark said.

''Guard jealously your age. This is your time. Don’t allow a 73-year-old man who should be getting his boarding pass to leave, to rule you''.

#Nigeria #Nigerians #Buhari #PUNCH

Edwin Clark.jpg

Back