Politics Dino Melaye - I Cannot Impregnate Tinubu,She Has Passed Menopause

A

abujagirl

Senator Dino Melaye today hosted a press conference where he explained his side of the story in the fight between him and Senator Remi Tinubu.

melaye t.jpg

Speaking during the press conference, Melaye said, ''At the Executive session, an issue generated controversy and while contributing, Senator Remi suddenly stood up and called me a dog and a thug, of course, I had to react''.

He questioned why Ahmed Bola Tinubu, while speaking through his Media Aide, Sunday Dare was asking him to apologize on altercation that erupted between equals.

On claims that he threatened to impregnate Mrs Tinubu, Melaye said, “How could I have said I will beat and impregnate her at the same time?''.

According to TVC Senior correspondent, Sumner Shagari Sambo, Melaye also said, he couldn’t have said he would impregnate Sen. Oluremi as she has gone beyond menopause.

He maintained that he was emboldened to react each time he was being provoked.

''You can recall that I am no coward. I have always been like this and I do not speak my mind through proxies and that was the reason I took to streets whenever the need arose, particular in defense of democracy,'' Melaye continued.

“Nobody can stop my political career in Nigeria,” Melaye concluded.

READ: FULL Text of Dino Melaye's Press Conference

Back