Politics Dirty Details of How Dino Melaye Threatened to Impregnate Tinubu

L

LequteMan

Details have emerged about how Senator Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu clashed during a closed senate session early in the week.

According to reports from Premium Times, Dino Melaye was livid with rage, threatened to impregnate Tinubu and hurled profanities at her.

Things started getting heated when Melaye faced senators who are to testify against the senate in the ongoing forgery case and threatened them.

“You should go and tell those who sent you that nobody, I said nobody, no matter who he is, can ever control this Senate," he reportedly said, pointing at them with his face contorted in anger.

When Tinubu was called to speak, she said “I’m just wondering why whenever Senator Dino speaks in this chamber, he is always threatening people and behaving childishly and at times like a thug.

“I think he needs to know that every senator here represents their constituencies. And that there is no need to threaten anyone.

“We are seeking and working towards reconciliation, yet you are busy issuing threats.”

At this point, Mr. Melaye reportedly jumped up and charged towards Tinubu, saying, “Look this is not Bourdillon (referring to the famous Lagos residence of Mrs Tinubu’s politician husband). I will beat you up, ….. impregnate you and nothing will happen.”

APC senators from Lagos state then stood up to shied Tinubu from being attacked by Melaye. Other senators also prevailed on Melaye to take things easy.

Sahara Reporters said he released the full brunt of his anger on Tinubu, telling her “F… you!”

Apparently then thinking about what he had just said, he added condescendingly that he would not actually do that because it would be like being with a dried-up Bonga (dry fish). “I would rather be with a more robust and beautiful woman like Stella Oduah,” Mr. Melaye assured Mrs. Tinubu.

Attachments

• remi dino.jpg
    remi dino.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 21
This type of outburst spells doom for this legislooters because every sexual harassment case concerning them now should be thoroughly investigated

Melaye's continued existence, among some others in the chamber will always birth horrible legislation. I wonder how he appeals to his people... And then, the 9th Assembly is a joke.

Back