Politics Fani-Kayode Disagrees With Nnamdi Kanu Over Jonathan's Administration

P

ProfRem

Former Minister of Avaiation and supporter of IPOB, Femi Fani-Kayode has disagreed with Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB that former President Goodluck Jonathan was weak and incompetent during his administration.

Kanu, in an interview with Sun Newspaper, had said that Jonathan was a weak president and Patience Jonathan ruled the nation during his term.

He said: ''Jonathan is my uncle, yes. I was one of those who said Jonathan’s tenure was more or less an Igbo presidency; it’s on record I said that. But, he knew I never liked his regime because he was weak and incompetent.''

Related: Nnamdi Kanu - Jonathan Was a Weak Leader

FFK and Kanu.JPG

“I don’t support evil; if you do good, I will tell you, if you do bad, I will say it the way it is; I don’t curry favours.

“He was weak, I said I wish it was aunty Patience Jonathan who was in-charge, she would have done better.

But Fani-Kayode in his first fence against the IPOB leader said he do not believe Jonathan was weak and incompetent but a courageous man.

On his social media account, he said: “I do not believe that Former President, Jonathan was weak or incompetent. I believe that he is a profoundly good man and a courageous & exemplary leader.

Back