Politics Former Ebonyi Governor 'Martin Elechi' Dumps PDP

A

abujagirl

Former Ebonyi State Governor, Martin Elechi has defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressive Congress.

martin elechi.jpg

PUNCH reports that Elechi registered for the APC at his country home in Echialike, Ikwo Local Government Area, in front of national party leaders. Explaining the reason for defection, Elechi said he defected because of his love for President Muhammadu Buhar.

''I knew Buhari 49 years ago when I started the movement for the creation of Ebonyi as he intervened during my arrest with nine other comrades, by officers of the defunct Nigerian Security Organisation.

“I was interrogated while standing for nine hours and he as the Brigade Major in Abakaliki at that time, ordered our immediate release.

“I thank God for his health as he had favoured the people of Abakaliki and will triumph in his onerous task of rescuing the country from misrule.

“He is the person Nigerians are waiting for as the Boko Haram and corruption issues could have been indescribable if God had not brought him to power,” he said.

Former Ebonyi State Governor, Martin Elechi has defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressive Congress.

View attachment 114932

PUNCH reports that Elechi registered for the APC at his country home in Echialike, Ikwo Local Government Area, in front of national party leaders. Explaining the reason for defection, Elechi said he defected because of his love for President Muhammadu Buhar.

''I knew Buhari 49 years ago when I started the movement for the creation of Ebonyi as he intervened during my arrest with nine other comrades, by officers of the defunct Nigerian Security Organisation.

“I was interrogated while standing for nine hours and he as the Brigade Major in Abakaliki at that time, ordered our immediate release.

“I thank God for his health as he had favoured the people of Abakaliki and will triumph in his onerous task of rescuing the country from misrule.

“He is the person Nigerians are waiting for as the Boko Haram and corruption issues could have been indescribable if God had not brought him to power,” he said.
prostitutians

Back