Entertainment Hausa Actors Swear With the Quran - ''We Are Not Gay''

A

abujagirl

Popular Kannywood actors, Adam Zango, Mustapha Naburaska and Baban Chinedu have denied being engaged in gay activities with some of his colleagues in the industry.

not gay.PNG
Zango swearing with the Quran
Photo Credit: Premium Times

PREMIUM TIMES reports that Zango issued his denial on a Desmims Television talk show in Kaduna on Thursday.

The actor placed the Holy Quran on his head and swore that he had never been part of gay activities in his life.

“I am here to tell the whole world that I am not gay and I do not participate in any gay activities within and outside the Kannywood industry,” he said.

Naburaska, another popular Kannywood actor, also announced on his Instagram wall that he was not gay and had never been one.

“I want to tell the public that we know who are making this false accusation about us and soon we shall release some recordings that will exposed them,” Naburaska said.

Baban Chinedu, just like Mr. Zango, also recently placed the Quran on his head, swearing that he had never engaged in gay activities.

Kannywood, the Hausa film industry had, in recent times, come under attack from Muslim clerics who accused the actors of homosexuality.

Back