Metro He is a Good Man – Followers Sob, Demand Release of Pastor Who Chained 28 in Lagos

kemi

Social Member
Police over the weekend, arrested 70-year-old Pastor Emmanuel Adeyemi for allegedly chaining his son and 27 others.

lagos chain 1.png

Adeyemi was arrested alongside his first wife, at his Oyinbo Unity Estate, Olamidun Close, Yakoyo, Oke-Ira, Ojodu residence, following a tip-off that his 17-year-old son, Toba Adedoyin Adeyemi was chained and starved of food.

When The Nation visited the church, some of the pastor’s clients was seen weeping over his arrest. Two men and an aged woman claimed that the suspect has been healing people of various ailments including mental disorder, diabetes, stroke and spiritual attacks.

The woman, Mosili Nosiru said that her son, Mohammadu Tijani, was among those taken away by the police. She explained that the boy, who was a university undergraduate, has been battling with mental disorder for eight years.

"It has been on and off since eight years. He has finished Quaranic School. When it stopped, he gained admission but the problem started again. So, we brought him to this place and he was healed. But he relapsed and we brought him back. He has been here for over one year and he was getting better before government officials came and took them. They told us they have taken our children to Ikorodu. Now, I can’t see my son," she cried

Another man claimed that the ‘pastor’ has been healing him from ‘spiritual arrows’.

"I have been coming here for about two months. I knew him after someone introduced me to his place. The man is a ‘doctor’. He heals people with herbs and sacrifices. He does not do anything bad. He is also very generous. Arrows were sent into my body but he helped me and removed them. If not for him, I would have been dead. So many people, including big men come here for spiritual work,” he claimed.

Back