Metro HELP!!! Someone framed my Husband

A

abujagirl

images

Mrs. Nkiru Mokwe, wife of the owner of Upper Class Hotel, Onitsha Anambra State, has appealed to President Goodluck Jonathan and Senate President David Mark to save her husband’s life. Mrs. Mokwe has insisted that her husband is being set up.

On Thursday, security operatives had discovered two human heads at the Upper Class hotel, Onitsha, Anambra state leading to the arrest of Bonaventure Mokwe, owner of the hotel alongside ten other people.

The Imo state governor, Peter Obi had on Friday ordered for the demolition of the hotel.

Nkiru, who is a lawyer, spoke to reporters in Onitsha on Saturday.

“My husband is being detained in a very dehumanising condition at SARS, Awkuzu, and the police have denied him access to his lawyer and relations. My husband’s hotel at No 8, Old Market Road, Onitsha which he inherited from his father, Chief G.C Mokwe, has been demolished,” she said.

She also added that Governor Peter Obi has threatened to demolish her husband's plaza at Ose-Okwodu and other properties belonging to him and his family and confiscate all his assets.

Mrs Mokwe claimed that the human heads might have been planted by people who were bent on nailing her husband and drawing attention away from the main issues in contention. According to Mrs Mokwe, her husband has about four land ownership disputes whichs are pending in court and the masterminds of her behind her husband’s problem had written a petition to the Inspector General of Police alleging that her husband stored human heads and arms in his hotel.

Mrs Mokwe wants her husband to be charged to court or granted bail.

Back