Politics Hon. Jibrin Explodes: 'Dogara and His Corrupt Gang Have Gone Mad!'

L

LequteMan

Ex Chairman of the House of Reps Appropriation Committee, Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin, in the early hours of Thursday exploded, accusing Speaker Yakubu Dogara of trying to blackmail him.

jibrin.png

"Speaker Dogara and his corrupt gang have gone mad!" he screamed on Facebook. "Please ignore the whatsApp chat sent to the media. It is not mine and absolutely not from me."

Jibrin has accused Dogara and other principal officers of the House of monumental corruption in padding the 2016 budget. He's reported them to several anti corruption agencies as well.

Apparently, a text is making the rounds on Social Media he isn't happy about.

"Dogara and co are pissed off that on request of my lawyers, DSS provided me with security. Now they want to set me on collision with the DSS," he said.

"Since they can't find corruption allegations against me, they have resorted to blackmail. Iam smarter than that garbage of a whatsApp chat!!!" he added.

jibrin angry.PNG

Ex Chairman of the House of Reps Appropriation Committee, Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin, in the early hours of Thursday exploded, accusing Speaker Yakubu Dogara of trying to blackmail him.

View attachment 91118

"Speaker Dogara and his corrupt gang have gone mad!" he screamed on Facebook. "Please ignore the whatsApp chat sent to the media. It is not mine and absolutely not from me."

Jibrin has accused Dogara and other principal officers of the House of monumental corruption in padding the 2016 budget. He's reported them to several anti corruption agencies as well.

Apparently, a text is making the rounds on Social Media he isn't happy about.

"Dogara and co are pissed off that on request of my lawyers, DSS provided me with security. Now they want to set me on collision with the DSS," he said.

"Since they can't find corruption allegations against me, they have resorted to blackmail. Iam smarter than that garbage of a whatsApp chat!!!" he added.

View attachment 91119
You guys are not serious at all.

Back