Politics How PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Ahmed Makarfi

P

ProfRem

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Caretaker Committee Chairman, Ahmed Makarfi, has asserted that the party is keeping as top secret how it will reclaim power from the, All Progressives Congress, APC in 2019.

In an interview with Daily Trust, Makarfi expressed optimism that the party will equally reclaim its alleged stolen Ondo mandate in court.

The former Kaduna state governor also maintained that the leading opposition party will return to power in 2019.

When asked why he was that sure, Makarfi said, “If I tell you that, it will be like disclosing the secret of the PDP and I won’t do that.”

makarfi.JPG

Speaking further, Makarfi said, “The future of the PDP is very bright. We know that it’s not going to be an easy task. We are passing through the worst period you can ever think of, but we will recover.

“Well, Edo, to me, was manipulated and taken away. That is why we are at the tribunal, and we believe that if good work is done by our counsels at the tribunal, we will remain above board. We believe we are going to win because we have a new judiciary. It is far more responsive, fair and just. I believe our mandate will return to us.

Back