Sports I hope to continue scoring for Chelsea- Diego Costa

Chelsea striker Diego Costa has said that to continue with his fine performances for his club, but warned that it may not continue till the end of the season.

The Spanish player got his hat-trick for his club as Chelsea beat Swansea 4-2 which helped them solidify their base on the top of the Premier League table.

Costa has now scored seven goals in four games since his arrival from Atletico Madrid this summer, with the striker admitting his scoring rate is beyond his own expectations.

“I try to play in the best manner, and hopefully things will continue like this, but there will be a moment when I cannot score. That is football,” Costa said. “Every striker has their way of playing and their strengths and a different team behind them. That is very important. If you do not have the team behind you, then you can’t do things on your own. It all depends on the team.

“I am adapting very well, although it’s not just me. The key is the group that we have. It is like a family. The squad and all the people around the team are united in our cause.”

Costa.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back